Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? Still at a loss for what to get that special someone? Maybe you should consider buying a sex toy (or two or four) as a gift.
Here are a few of my favorite sex toys that are perfect for gift giving!
- Tenga Flip Masturbator. I like pretty much everything about this toy. 1) It comes with 3 different lube samples, 2) it is super cool looking, 3) it flips open for easy clean up (get it, that's why they call it the flip), 4) it's made out of body safe materials, 5) it lets the user intuitively alter their experience because it is made from material that is flexible and responds well to pressure. (approximately $85 - $100)
- Njoy butt plugs. There are a lot to choose from which is a really nice feature.
Made out of stainless steel, these toys are hefty yet comfortable and ergonomically shaped. Clean up is easy, and you can keep it in it's box when not in use. The pure plugs are a cult favorite amongst many who are into anal play. (approximately $50 - $80)
- Hitachi Magic Wand (there are others out there not named Hitachi, but work equally as well). The HMW is the most powerful vibrator on the market today. People who own them LOVE them. The HMW is designed for robust external vibration. If you are more of an internal vibratrion lover, then check out the different attachment accessories. For most people this is going to be your biggest bang for your buck gift. Men also enjoy the HMW for testicular vibration. (approximately $50 for the vibrator and $20 - $50 for attachments)
- The polished black Norwegian Moonstone dildo from LAID is a great choice for the woman who has everything. It is 1) beautiful to look at, 2) feels great in your hand because of the weight of the stone, 3) glimmers like a jewel, 4) is designed for g-spot play and 5) you are almost guaranteed that she has never seen anything like this before! (approximately $100)
- The dilleto series from Steele Malone. Made by artisan glassblowers, these toys have upped the bar for style and sophistication when it comes to glass sex toys. They are made in limited quantities and no two are ever the same. Steele Malone glass dilettos are perfect for gift giving because they are as beautiful as they are functional. This is also a great choice for the woman who has everything. (approximately $100 - $150)
- The LELO bo vibrating cock ring. This is hands down my current favorite vibrating cock ring on the market! It comes nicely packaged, is made out of medical grade silicone so it is body safe, the charge lasts a long time, and it is perfect for clitoral stimulation during penetration. (approximately $40 - $75)
- The Insignia ODEN by LELO. This is one of the most innovative couples toys on the market today. The toy comes in 2 different pieces. One is an instertable vibrator, and the other is a touch sensitive wireless remote that looks a little like a hockey puck. It is also waterproof and almost silent. This toy is fun, fun, fun! (approximately $115 - $150)