As someone who is a pretty active blogger, I tend to kinda geek out on my analytics.
Ok, really geek out.
Here is a list of my favorite search terms in no particular order:
- HBO Real Sex**
- Analingus "yeast infection"
- STI in the eye
- Geeks are willing to experiment
- What is a vulva supposed to look like?
- Can a guy get yeast infections in his throat?
- Kardashian vulva puppets**
- Booty bump absorption
- Can I bring sex toys to college?
- Chlamydia in the throat, eyes
- How to make my vagina pinker?
- My boyfriend wants cock when he is doing crystal meth
- Why do people suck dildos?
- Is it gay for a dude to suck dildos?
- Anal pap smear
- TSA sex toys
- How to make my anus pinker
- Cruising/flirting workshops for gay men
- Anal douche secrets
- A person who likes to have sex with potatoes
Pretty awesome list, right?
I'm not at all shocked to see people coming to my blog with genital shame. I hope that they walk away feeling more normal and secure in their genitals. Seriously, I really hope they don't leave my blog to go buy genital bleaching creams!
And as far as the "person who likes to have sex with potatoes" person is concerned....I'm kinda at a loss for words.
**I have no idea how the HBO Real Sex thing factors into my blog. The show hasn't even had new shows in a dozen (give or take) years.
**It brings me an enormous amount of glee that people find my blog searching for Kardashian vulva puppets. It is no secret that I named my 3 mini vulva puppets after them. The fact that my Kardashian naming might have caught on is equally ridiculous and amazing.