Oh my word. Sex Nerd Sandra was spot on when she said there was a whole lot of TMI going on in this podcast! A lot! Sorry, honey!
It was a glorious night, and Sandra is the most fabulous host.
We covered a lot of information in this 1 hour 15 minute podcast:
- How I kinda think the g spot is like an air conditioner
- How I describe my vagina as a "shrinky dink"
- How my favorite way to get my g spot is through indirect pressure from doggie style and a butt plug
- How Sandra's g spot is like finding Waldo because it moves around
- How you can use a speculum and a very willing partner to locate the g spot**
- What our favorite sex toys are for g spot play
- How I have the hots for a certain glass blowing sex toy artist and much, much more
As a sex educator, I gave shout outs to several different sex toy stores and products. Here is a partial list:
- Good Vibrations
- Pyrexions Glass Toys
- Njoy Stainless Steel Toys
- Steele Malone Artisan Glass Toys
- Dorrie Lane Original Wondrous Vulva Puppets
**Reference from Deborah Sundahl's book titled "Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!"
"She inserts the speculum just as they do at the gynecologist's office or health clinic. Tension, doubt, fear, and contained curiosity hang in the air. She turns the speculum sideways. "Voila! There's the G spot!" I exclaim. "Come over and have a look-see""