Sometimes I feel like the sex gods are shining down on me. I have to temper myself though as I'm someone who tends to get overly excited about things (yeah, I kinda compare myself to an excited puppy) and can act a little spastic.
**See, I got so excited that I even wrote the wrong date, hah. It's next Friday night at 8pm**
So what am I so excited about?
I'm going to be a guest on @NerdmeltPresents:@SexNerdSandra Live Podcast next FRIDAY, July 8, 2011 at 8pm. You geeks might be familiar with Nerdist Industries and the hilarious Chris Hardwick, and you may even know about Meltdown Comics located in Hollywood. These two companies came up with the inspired idea to work together and then bring some sex education into the mix. Enter "Sex Nerd Sandra". She is hilarious (just watch her videos!) and is totally on top of her shit since she is the lead sex educator at Pleasure Chest LA.
"Sex Nerd" Sandra Daugherty is the lead sex educator at Pleasure Chest LA and has been teaching sex and intimacy skill workshops for over two years, helping thousands of people improve their sex lives. Now The Nerdist's own sexpert brings those skills to the back of a comic book store! Come and see the woman who brought you "The Crab Hand of Doom" & "The Clittiest Part of the Man-Clit" live and in person as she geeks out on the finer points of orgasming your life and answers your most intimate questions.There will be guests! Prizes! Even sex toy reviews! This week's topic: The G-spot!
I'm deliriously happy to be part of this momentous event, and would LOVE to have you participate as an audience member if you live in the Los Angeles area.
Here are a few reasons I'm psyched to be part of this event:
- Sandra's videos and blog posts are not only super funny but they are chock filled with great sex education
- I'm married to an enginerd (engineer + nerd = enginerd)
- A huge portion of my private coaching clients are self proclaimed nerds and/or geeks
- I get to talk about the g spot
- Being this closely associated with anything Chris Hardwick is remotely involved with fills my body with glee. Each week I crack up when watching "Web Soup" since he is known for throwing out awesome comments like "tired of having a functioning anus?" & "nerdgasm". He is also the person who introduced me to the whole "cake farts" phenomena and, try as I might, I can't get that picture out of my head!